Data processing controller:
STUCO Fullservice GmbH
Managing directors: Dietmar Adams, Christian Poth
Telephone: +49 65 62 / 61-800
Fax: +49 65 62 / 61-813
1. Information on the collection of personal data
In the following we will inform you about how we collect personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any data relating to you personally, such as your name, email address or user behaviour.
If we use service providers commissioned by us to provide specific features of our website, we will inform you about the respective processes in detail below.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously, also in the context of your visiting our web shop. Your data will be protected in accordance with the pertinent statutory regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the German Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz]. This Privacy notice applies to the website https://www.cargolux-shop.de and the proprietary content offered on this website. Any content of other providers, e.g. content accessible via links, is subject to those parties’ terms, and responsibility for such content exclusively lies with those providers.
2. Collection and storage of personal data; nature and purpose of personal data; use of personal data
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website, the browser you use on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a “log file”. The following information is collected without requiring any action on your part and is stored until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address of the computer sending the request,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file requested,
- Website from which our website is accessed (referrer URL),
- Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the connection with our website can be established smoothly;
- to ensure that our website can be used effortlessly;
- to analyse the security and stability of our system; and
- for additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 (f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest follows from any of the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use this data to identify you.
b) When using our contact forms (email and call-back)
Our website offers you the opportunity to contact us using the contact form provided on the website if you have any questions. This requires you to provide a valid email address, your name and your telephone number because this tells us who sent the inquiry and enables us to answer it. You can provide additional data voluntarily.
The processing of data submitted for the purpose of contacting us is based on the consent voluntarily provided by you in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The personal data collected by us in the context of your using the contact form are automatically deleted at the latest six (6) months after your inquiry has been fully processed, unless we are subject to an obligation to retain this data.
c) When using our website as an order platform (specific order)
If you want to place an order at our web shop, the contract can only be executed if you, during the registration process, provide the personal data we need to process your order. Information that is absolutely necessary to process the contracts is specifically marked; any other information may be provided voluntarily. The data provided by you will be used to process your order. We may disclose your payment information to our principal bank for this purpose. Processing of this data is based on Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Based on the positive result of a weighing of interests in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR and Section 7(3) of the German Act Against Unfair Competition [UWG], we may also process the data provided by you to inform you about additional interesting products from our portfolio or send you emails containing technical information, unless you object to this.
Due to obligations imposed on us by commercial and tax law, we are required to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, upon the expiry of four years after the last order, we restrict the processing of such data to the extent that, as of this date, your data are only used to comply with the pertinent statutory obligations.
To prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data, in particular financial data, by third parties, the order process is encrypted using SSL/TLS technology.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than the purposes set out below. We only disclose your personal data to third parties where
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR,
- data must be disclosed to establish, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have overriding interests in the non-disclosure of your data that need to be protected,
- we are obligated by law to disclose such data in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
this is permitted by law and necessary to process contracts to which you are a party in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Just like many other websites, we also use “cookies” which are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are transmitted to your hard drive by a website server. Through these cookies we automatically receive certain information, such as your IP address, the browser you use, the operating system, and your internet connection.
Cookies cannot be used to execute programmes or transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in the cookies, we can make the navigation of our website easier for you, make our website more effective, and ensure that our web pages are displayed correctly.
Storage period and cookies used
We may use transient and persistent cookies.
Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They specifically include session cookies. These cookies store a “session ID” which allows us to allocate different requests from your browser to the joint session. This allows us to recognise your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a pre-defined period of time. This period may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete (or, as applicable, block in advance) individual cookies or all cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. Depending on the provider of your browser, the necessary information can be found using the following links:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
5. Your rights
You have the right to:
- request information about the personal data concerning you processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are to be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and the right to object, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of the data concerning you to the extent that they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, as applicable, meaningful information regarding the details of such decision-making;
- request that personal data concerning you held by us be immediately rectified if they are inaccurate, or completed if they are incomplete, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- request, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, that personal data concerning you held by us be erased unless processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; request, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, that the processing of your personal data be restricted where a) you dispute the accuracy of the data, b) processing is unlawful, but you object to the erasure of the data, c) we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or d) you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or to request that we transmit the data to another controller, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- revoke the consent you gave to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7(3) GDPR. (in this event we are not allowed to continue the processing that was based on that consent in the future); and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for the city where your habitual residence or place of work or our registered office is located for this purpose.
6. Right to object
Where your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1) sent. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are any grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object to direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to object, and we will comply with the request without the need to specify a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or your right to object, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Data security
In the context of your visit on our website we use state-of -the-art encryption methods, e.g. the widely used SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method, in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a specific page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the locked padlock or key icon in the bottom status bar of your browser. In addition, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against any accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. We are continuously improving our security measures as technology advances.
8. Current version and changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice is currently in effect and was last updated in March 2019. Due to the ongoing development of our website and the offering presented on it, or to changes in statutory or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to modify this Privacy Notice. You can access and print the current version of this Privacy Notice on this website at any time.